Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
This year we received £8370
To improve the quality and breadth of PE and sporting provision.
To increase participation in PE and sport so that pupils develop healthy lifestyles.
To enable pupils to reach the performance levels they are capable of.
Actions to date
- Train HLTA to specialise in PE teaching
- Engagement in cluster sports partnership - coaching sessions in school and at the high school (AAN) to provide high quality teaching and support teachers in developing skills
- Engagement in the cluster sports partnership - providing opportunities for competition - Netball, Football, Cross country, rounders, Tag rugby, gymnastics, mutli skills etc and the staffing to facilitate these opportunities
- Audit of staff skills and equipment
- Working group set up to ensure the next steps make a sustainable impact of PE and Sport
- Better quality play at lunch time using the field daily (goal posts etc)
- Further sports after school club opportunities - tennis, gymnastics, football
- Special events for Sports and healthy living