Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding. A full PE strategy will be available soon.
This year we received £17540
The premium must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport, for the benefit of primary-aged pupils, in the 2017 to 2018 academic year, to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
- Train HLTA to specialise in PE teaching (2017/18)
- Engagement in cluster sports partnership - coaching sessions in school and at the high school (AAN) to provide high quality teaching and support teachers in developing skills
- Engagement in the cluster sports partnership - providing opportunities for competition - Netball, Football, Cross country, rounders, gymnastics etc and the staffing to facilitate these opportunities
- Regularly audit of staff skills and equipment
- Better quality play at lunch time using the field daily (goal posts etc)
- Further sports after school club opportunities - tennis, gymnastics, football, rugby
- Special events for Sports and healthy living
- Invest in training and staff time for Forest School sessions